CAI believes it has an obligation to serve their Communities so that they are stronger, healthier places in which to work and live. See how CAI is actively involved in our Community.
At CAI, we believe that a business and its associates have an obligation to serve their communities so they are stronger, healthier places to work and live. As such CAI has a long history in giving back to the community.
We are committed to encouraging our associates to be active members of the community through volunteer programs and contributing to worthwhile organizations and causes. In 2009, more Associates in the Delaware Valley Region were involved in the community than ever before. CAI is proud of the work that our Associates do in the community and continues to urge Associates to volunteer their time during the year. In addition CAI provides pro –bono help desk support to N-Power which delivers technology services to over 375 non-profits in the region.
CAI is committed to improving the community and directly supports a number of charitable and community-based organizations. This support is in the form of Associate Involvement, Board Participation and or direct financial contribution; we focus our activities on four major areas: Some of the organizations we support are listed below.
Health and Human Services
- Easter Seals (CAI is the Named Sponsor of the Annual CAI/ Easter Seals Volleyball Challenge, Easter Seals of Delaware and Maryland Easter Shore’s their primary fundraising event)
- Christiana Care Heath System
- Christiana Care VNA
- The State of Delaware’s Vision 2015 initiative
- Second Mile Partnership
- Technology in the classrooms
- First State Innovation
- Select Greater Philadelphia
- The Delaware Business Roundtable
- Delaware State Chamber of Commerce
- The Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- The Delaware Technology Park
Arts and Arts Education
- Historical Society of Delaware
- Mainline Arts Center
- Morris Arboretum
- Wilmington’s Grand Opera House